Leather hiking boots are as classic as chunky wool socks, A-frame tents, and marshmallows on sticks, but the Oboz Bridger Mid BDry Men's Hiking Boot isn't as old-fashioned as that trifecta. The upper is made from nubuck, just like your dad's old boots, but it's lined with a BDry waterproof and breathable membrane, so your feet stay dry on sloppy trails and rainy days. Support is served up by the dual-density EVA midsole and BFit deluxe insole, which prop up your arch and cushion the ball of your feet, while stability and rock protection come courtesy of the TPU chassis and nylon shank. Oboz's chunky and heavily lugged Granite Peak rubber sole finish the Bridger off with a burly, grippy bottom that improves traction, braking, and stability on off-camber trails.
- Oboz's flagship hiking boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper is durable for the long haul
- BDry waterproof and breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- BFit deluxe insole adds comfort on the trail
- TPU forefoot and Granite Peak outsole add protection and grip