Dagger OSMO is the quintessential one-tent-wonder: lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort on any adventure. Dagger OSMO is one of the first tents in our iconic backpacking collection to feature our new proprietary OSMO™ fabric with advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer and keeps you drier from start to finish. This composite fabric has 3x less stretch when wet, reducing sag and maintaining wind and rain shedding in any weather. OSMO fabrics are completely PFC- and PFAS-free, meet fire retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals, and are woven from 100% recycled yarns. With additional design features for convenience and durability, Dagger OSMO sets the standard for a balance of performance and thoughtful design.
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4X longer water repellency, 3X less stretch when wet, and uses 100% recycled yarns with zero PFCs or fire-retardant chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole structure.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- 100% Repreve® pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of our 100K Polybag Elimination Project.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Landing Zone™ storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Tent
- Divvy Sack
- Repair Kit
- Pole Splint
- Guy-out Cord