- We are happy to be able to offer Free UPS Ground shipping on most orders over $99*
- THE BACKPACKER PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE: We guarantee to offer you the lowest available price for our products at time of purchase and back this up for a full two weeks after purchase.
- Need to return your web order? Repackage your items and attach the provided return label and drop off at your local freight delivery access point.
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature our top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, we've upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 32% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.