This classic 3-Layer GORE-TEX mountain hiking shell is now made with recycled material and offers hardwearing weather protection on year-round adventures.
Updated for this season with a recycled outer fabric, the Kangri GTX is a robust and reliable hard shell built with 70D 3-Layer GORE-TEX. Designed with the avid all-weather adventurer in mind, the Kangri GTX is ideal for hillwalking, hiking, trekking and mountain scrambles.
Windproof and breathable, the Kangri GTX will keep you dry in the most severe downpours and provide protection from howling winds. Additional ventilation via deep, two-way pit zips allows for effective temperature regulation in demanding terrain. An elasticated hem and drawcord waist allow you to adjust the fit and seal in the heat when the temperature plummets.
The Kangri GTX features a fully adjustable mountain hood that fits closely around the face, sheltering you from wind and rain but still allowing good vision and head-turn. It can be cinched around the face to avoid flapping, has a laminated wired peak that provides great coverage and a fleece lined chin guard which eliminates friction. In poor conditions the hem and hood can be quickly adjusted with one hand. The jacket has a two-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip with an internal storm flap, two rucksack friendly hand pockets and an internal secure zipped pocket perfect for a phone or GPS.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Main Fabric - GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D) with recycled outer fabric
- HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9
- Centre back length (Size M): 78cm/30.7inch
524g/18.5oz (Size M)