Our smallest Black Hole® Duffel, perfect for small loads and long weekends, is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- This carry-on sized duffel meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 930 g (2 lbs .8 oz)
- Body: 14-oz (prints: 14.8-oz) 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
21" x 13.7" x 10.6"
40L (2441 cu in)