The ultra-cushioned game-changer.
One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
What is Engineered mesh construction? Mesh allows your feet to stay dry and comfortable during a walk, run or all day long.
- Recycled content lining mesh
What is an Ortholite® hybrid sockliner? Ortholite adds comfort, breathability and durability. Over time, it compress less than traditional foam so comfort and performance doesn't change over the life of your shoes.
Why Lightweight, resilient foam? You will enjoy a soft and bouncy ride
Zonal rubber placement for weight savings, feel lighter!
- What is a partially gussted tongue? A gusseted tongue means the tongue of the shoe is attached and will not move around. This protects your laces from rubbing against your foot.
- Why do I need Heel pull tab? The tab allows you an easy transition in and out of your shoes.
Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
- Harbor Mist | Lunar Rock
- Black | White
- Shell Coral | Peach Parfait
- Summer Song | Country Air
- Outer Space | Bellwether Blue
- Chalk Violet | Pastel Lilac