Whether you're using it as a toiletry-bag on any one of your never-ending travels or using it to tote snacks and extra gear up for a long day at the crag, the Patagonia Black Hole 10L Cube is a handy part of any outdoor-lover's kit. It's sized just right to fit smaller essentials on a longer trip or a day outside, and features an ultra-durable, highly water-resistant ripstop fabric to keep your stuff protected in rugged environments. The main compartment has a zippered mesh divider to keep items organized and separated, and the external daisy chain makes it easy to lash onto a pack or bag when you're pressed for space. Plus, the zipper sliders have been updated with added corrosion-resistance in salt water environments, so fishers and boaters can rejoice knowing that this bag is just as durable for them as it is for everyone else.
- Handy bag that stores the essentials for daily and extended travels
- Ultra-durable ripstop withstands the wear of endless adventures
- Highly water-resistant to keep your stuff dry in wet environments
- Split-compartment design helps you organize your items
- External daisy chain lashes easily onto packs and bags
- Updated zippers have high corrosion resistance against salt water