A charming world class escape!
Vail’s wide variety of terrain, back bowls, and 5,289 skiable acres are one-of-a-kind. Paired with pristine conditions, skiing Vail is truly like no mountain you’ve experienced before. After skiing the breath-taking slopes, Vail Village will make you feel like you’re worlds away. Drink in the European vibe and explore the alpine-inspired architecture as you stroll the heated, cobblestone streets. From casual to fine dining, and high-end shops to award-winning hotels, Vail’s Villages will charm you from your first step.
Vail Resort Stats
Summit: 11,568 ft
Base: 8,120 ft
- 195 Total Trails
- 18% Beginner
- 29% Intermediate
- 53% Advanced/Expert
A Backpacker Ski Week Destination
Travel to Vail at Mardi Gras during Backpacker Ski Week. This year we will offer the 7 night charter ski package and the Essentials Package over the dates of your choosing. Packages are customizable, so contact us
to learn more.
Why Choose Backpacker Tours?
- Guaranteed lowest price on all of our packages with our Price Match Guarantee
- 24/7 on hand assistance before and during travel
- Exclusive savings on ski gear in our stores
- Concierge service offered for clothing and gear preparation
- Earn free gear the more you ski with us
- Ski anytime, anywhere
- Charter ski trips offered at Mardi Gras to select destinations