A charming world class escape!
Vail’s wide variety of terrain, back bowls, and 5,289 skiable acres are one-of-a-kind. Paired with pristine conditions, skiing Vail is truly like no mountain you’ve experienced before. After skiing the breath-taking slopes, Vail Village will make you feel like you’re worlds away. Drink in the European vibe and explore the alpine-inspired architecture as you stroll the heated, cobblestone streets. From casual to fine dining, and high-end shops to award-winning hotels, Vail’s Villages will charm you from your first step.
Vail Resort Stats
Summit: 11,568 ft
Base: 8,120 ft
- 195 Total Trails
- 18% Beginner
- 29% Intermediate
- 53% Advanced/Expert
A Backpacker Ski Week DestinationTravel to Crested Butte at Mardi Gras during Backpacker Ski Week. This year we will offer the Essential Package over the dates of your choosing. Packages are customizable, so contact us to learn more.
Why Choose Backpacker Tours?
- Guaranteed lowest price on all of our packages with our Price Match Guarantee
- 24/7 on hand assistance before and during travel
- Exclusive savings on ski gear in our stores
- Concierge service offered for clothing and gear preparation
- Earn free gear the more you ski with us
- Ski anytime, anywhere
- Charter ski trips offered at Mardi Gras to select destinations