Outdoor adventure abounds!
Keystone is the family ski area of the front range with tons of outdoor adventures- not just skiing! Located on the Eastern side of the Continental Divide, Keystone is a short 90 minute drive from Denver. Night Skiing is this resort's claim to fame. With one of the largest night skiing operations in Colorado you are sure not to run out of hours to enjoy the slopes!
Keystone Resort Stats
Summit: 12,408 ft
Base: 9,280 ft
135 Total Trails
A Backpacker Ski Week Destination
Travel to Keystone at Mardi Gras during Backpacker Ski Week. This year we will offer the 7 night charter ski package and the Essentials Package over the dates of your choosing. Packages are customizable, so contact us
to learn more.
Why Choose Backpacker Tours?
- Guaranteed lowest price on all of our packages with our Price Match Guarantee
- 24/7 on hand assistance before and during travel
- Exclusive savings on ski gear in our stores
- Concierge service offered for clothing and gear preparation
- Earn free gear the more you ski with us
- Ski anytime, anywhere
- Charter ski trips offered at Mardi Gras to select destinations