Getaway to family fun!
Breckenridge is America's Gateway to the rockies. For the family who loves to play together, both on and off the slopes, Breckenridge is the place where you can be yourself. With nearly 3,000 acres of skiable terrain and the highest annual snow total in Colorado, you are sure to be happy vacationing in Breckenridge. Whether it is the claim to have the highest operating chairlift in North America to being situated in the tallest peak of the Rockies, Breckenridge always provides a unique skiing experience! When you pair this world class experience with the expertise of The Backpacker's travel services you are sure to guarantee a once in a lifetime adventure!
Breckenridge Resort Stats
Summit: 12,998 ft
Base: 9,600 ft
- 187 Total Trails
- 14% Beginner
- 42% Intermediate
- 44% Advanced
- 0% Expert
A Backpacker Ski Week Destination
Travel to Breckenridge at Mardi Gras during Backpacker Ski Week. This year we will offer the 7 night charter ski package and the Essentials Package over the dates of your choosing. Packages are customizable, so contact us
to learn more.
Why Choose Backpacker Tours?
- Guaranteed lowest price on all of our packages with our Price Match Guarantee
- 24/7 on hand assistance before and during travel
- Exclusive savings on ski gear in our stores
- Concierge service offered for clothing and gear preparation
- Earn free gear the more you ski with us
- Ski anytime, anywhere
- Charter ski trips offered at Mardi Gras to select destinations