ULTIMATE ADAPTABILITY FROM DEEP WINTER TO LATE SPRING.
Frontside carving or backside exploring, the Leather Titan Glove offers all-conditions utility. A waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm technology—an optimized construction system of inner lining, membrane and outer material—efficiently fends off moisture, while added high-loft insulation lends comfort through deep winter days. Durable leather palms manage buckles and poles with reliable dexterity, and a small stash pocket secures spending money or a heat pack when it's extra frigid. Removable liner gloves extend the comfort range well into the frigid side of the spectrum when inserted and deep into spring without. Touchscreen compatibility on the liner means you don't need to choose between frostbite and blowing your friends off.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.