Durable, versatile freeride shell with stormproof GORE-TEX protection.
Freeride skiing and boarding is different – exhilarating, liberating, demanding. And it means respecting mountain realities. Made to meet the conditions the backcountry throws at you, the Sabre’s strong, breathable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric shuts out wind and wet, driving snow. Its StormHood™ adjusts to maximize peripheral vision, and a RECCO™ reflector can help in search situations. And it’s made to move – articulated patterning and a fit that’s clean but not restrictive.
Updated with revised design lines and a second internal mesh dump pocket.
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RIFD pass
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration